In this first ever psychotherapy video bundle to focus on projection, therapists will sit in on treatment and learn moment-by-moment how to overcome projection. Includes:
- Subtitled 2-hour initial session video recording
- Teaching video on projection
- CD with complete transcript and line-by-line in-depth analysis of patient responses and therapist assessment
This is an initial session with a recovering drug addict. The patient has a criminal history, was formerly homeless and was on anti-psychotic medication at the time of the interview.
Through the course of the interview, you will learn how to:
- Identify projections
- Restructure projections
- Increase the patient’s reality testing
- Develop an internal focus with a patient who has an external focus.
The case will illustrate the use of cognitive and experiential restructuring of projection so the patient can have a therapeutic alliance with the therapist rather than a misalliance with a projection. $150 for the entire set.
Order Restructuring Projection in a Borderline Patient